KL Sunset & Night Tour | Guided Cycling Tour (4hours)
Would you rather discover the city while it is getting ready for the evening? Then this is your tour. The locals gather on squares and they set up their food stalls. You will be amazed of the colors and smells that go with it. Off course the original Nasi Lemak should not miss. The beautiful architectural buildings look different at nightfall. The KLCC Tower, Kampung Bahru and the Sultan Abdukl Samad Building are just a small selection of the places you will visit. We start at 5.00 pm and will be back here at 9.00 pm. A typical Malaysian evening meal is included.
- MATIC (Start and ending point)
- Central Market
- Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Petaling Street Bazaar
- Kampong Bharu
- Sze Ya Temple
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Merdeka Square
- Sri Mahamarimman Temple
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum number of guests for tour to commence : 02 (should the minimum number of guests not met on the requested date, the organizer will have discretion whether to operate the tour or provide an alternative date & time where the tour will be operating)
- Fitness Level : Easy
- Tour Duration : 4 hours
- Meeting point : MikeBikes's office in the Malaysian Tourism Centre (MATIC)
- Meeting Time : 4.30pm
- Tour Start Time : 5.00pm
- Recommended Attire : Comfortable shoes
- The group consist of maximum 12 other tourists
- Starting from 7 persons 2 guides will come along
- Local experienced English speaking guide or Dutch speaking guide
- A bottle of water on departure for the tour
- A qualitative orange bike with a pannier on the front carrier system
- A very tasteful local dinner with drink
- A safety vest
- Gratuities for guide
- Hotel transfers (kindly inform our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfer)
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 04 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 4 days from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (MikeBikes), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : MikeBikes
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !