2D1N A'Famosa Resort | Team Building Package
At A’Famosa Resort, we've something for everyone.
Booking period: now till 30 June 2021.
Stay period: now till 30 June 2021
Surcharges @ RM 50.00 nett per room per night applies on Weekends (Friday - Saturday), Public holiday eve, public holiday and school holiday.
A strong team spirit among members enables you to develop effective working teams in your organization. Therefore, our selection of Team Programs will aid to refresh your organization’s team to enhance togetherness, teamwork, leadership, problem solving skill to archive the organization goals.
A’Famosa “Teambuilding” is basically an experiential learning program. The resort offer full range of activities, including, Paintball War Game, Solving the Puzzle, Rise to the Occasion, Abseiling, Fireman Dilemma, Tarzan Swing, 911 Rescue, Giant Slipper and many more.
A’Famosa Resort also provides you with complete meeting facilities, 18 comfortable meeting rooms & quality services in a conducive resort environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Thus, it improves leadership, communication, decision making, dealing with conflicts and crises. Success starts with the important step!
Waits no more, plan a company outing for you and your comrades and join the challenging teambuilding activities at A’Famosa Resort!
- 1-night accommodation at A’ Famosa Resort based on run of house.
- 1 Set packed breakfast.
- 1 Fullday Meeting Package Per Person (8 Hours Usage Of the hall)
- Meeting facilities inclusive of PA system with mic, white screen, flipchart, Backdrop, Drinking water & mints.
- Morning and afternoon Tea break
- 01 x Set Lunch in hotel restaurant.
- 01 x Set Dinner in hotel restaurant.
- 1 x Team Building Program (Min 2 hours activities)
Safe Travel Management
In response to the global healthcare situation that we are all facing, we want you to know that we are here for you! Our priority remains to keep our guests, employees, and communities safe. Contact Us should you have further inquiries.
- Golf Course
- Swimming Pool (Kids)
- Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
- Water Theme Park
Terms & Condition
- Stay period not later than 30 June 2021
- Minimum of 10 confirmed rooms
- Minimum of 20 persons for each meeting package
- Package is subject to availability.
- Package applicable for Malaysia market. All rates are nett.
- The above rate is subjected to the Melaka Heritage Tax of RM2 per room per night (Paid upon check in at the hotel).
- The above rates are valid on weekdays (Sunday-Thursday) only.
- Maximum Occupancy per Room: 2 Adults OR 2 Adult & 1 Children.
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast.
- The hotel reserves the right to retract above offer should the hotel occupancy is high.
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (King/ Twin), connecting room, and floor level is subject to availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- The room comes with Sofa Bed. Hence additional person only paid for extra breakfast charges.
- For more details, please contact us directly.
- Maximum Occupancy per Room: 2Adults OR 2 Adult & 1 Children.
Check-in & Check out
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
- Reservation is amendable for traveling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The amendment for traveling date maximum up to three (3) times, within Three (3) months from the 1st original traveling date. The amendment date must within the stay period and subject to availability.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 3 days in advance prior to the original travel date.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 3 days to the arrival date
- This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Tax & Levies:
- Sales & Service Tax (SST): In accordance with the Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA) announced by the Government of Malaysia on 5th June 2020, any bookings with stay dates between 1st March 2020 to 30th June 2021 will be exempted from 6% Sales Service Tax. As such all-package rates quoted throughout this agreement will not be subjected to 6% SST for stays within the above-mentioned dates and all rates quoted are in “Nett”.
- Tourism Tax: In compliance with policy of the Malaysian Government, a Tourism Tax of RM10nett flat rate per room per night will be imposed on all foreign guests. This ruling shall be effective as of 1st September 2017 and will be reflective separately in the package rate, room bill and/or room rate. The tax is not inclusive of the service charge and SST.
Further, to announcement by the Prime Minister under the Short-Terms Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA) on 6th June 2020, the Tourism Tax for hotels is exempted effective from 1st July 2020 until 30th June 2021 but will be resume back from 1st July 2021 onwards.
- Heritage Tax: on 1st April 2012, the Melaka State Government imposed a mandatory RM2nett Heritage Tax fee per occupied room per night for all hotel accommodation.
The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest.
Image credit: A'Famosa Resort
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !