Anantara Desaru Coast | One Bedroom Lagoon Pool Villa with Private Plunge Pool | Belungkor Private Mangrove boat tour| 2D1N for 2pax
Take a dip in your private plunge pool in one of the best luxurious beach resort in Malaysia.
- Separate living and bedroom areas
- 110 sqm of elegant space
- Luxurious bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Nespresso machine
- Luxury amenities
- Spacious wrap-around balcony with seating for dining and relaxing
- Sofa bed for child 11 years and under
Booking period: now until 31 March 2022
Stay period: now until 31 March 2022
- 1 night stay at One Bedroom Lagoon Pool Villa
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Private tour to Belungkor Mangrove River Cruise
- Two public pools, including a beachfront infinity pool
- Anantara Spa
- Watersports Centre (seasonal)
- Library – reading, board games and more
- Fitness Club
- Kids and teens club
Terms & Condition
- This Offer is applicable to All Nationalities
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The tour may be delayed or postponed due to maintenance, sea and weather conditions.
- The tour/activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- No refund for any unutilized activities
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Package price varies depending on seasonality
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- One unit of Extra bed is allowed per villa, chargeable at RM450 per night.
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years old
- Child staying together is chargeable at RM230 per night
- Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check out
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
- Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The amendment for travelling date maximum up to three (3) times, within Three (3) months from the 1st original traveling date. The amendment date must within the stay period and subject to the availability.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 10 days in advance prior to the original travel date.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 10 days to the arrival date (Low Seasons)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 20 days to the arrival date (Public Holidays, School Holidays Season)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 30 days to the arrival date (Festive Seasons)
- This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
STAY WITH PEACE OF MIND
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas is committed to safeguarding guests’ safety, health and wellbeing during every moment of their stay.
Arrival & Departure
Guests have the option to check in online prior to arrival and check out online before they depart. Everyone arriving at our properties has their temperature checked, some of our hotels have protective screens in place at the front desk, all key cards are sanitised before check-in, and all luggage is sanitised before it enters the property.
A Guest Guardian has been appointed at each property to ensure the highest level of health and safely compliance at all guest touchpoints. The Guest Guardian and team members can arrange medical assistance and advise on local hospitals and medical care if required.
All team members have received enhanced COVID-19-related health and safety training, including correct procedures for wearing masks and PPE equipment and physical distancing awareness. Regular training will continue as the current situation develops.
Hand sanitising stations can be found throughout every property, at receptions, lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting and events spaces, lifts, spas, pools and fitness areas.
All Anantara properties are in full compliance with World Health Organisation (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and global government recommendations or recommendations and requirements made by local departments of health as applicable. We have also partnered with Ecolab and Diversey to develop enhanced cleaning protocols that are applied throughout our properties.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas has adopted the very latest technologies to ensure the best-possible levels of cleanliness, sanitisation and disinfection throughout our properties. For example, many of our properties have already introduced UV sterilisation, UV light disinfection, and HVAC Hepa air conditioning technologies.
We have significantly increased cleaning schedules in all public areas with particular focus on high-touch areas such as door handles and lift buttons. We strictly adhere to physical distancing best practices to provide a safe environment for guests.
Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every stay. Every room contains a personal hygiene kit with mask and hand sanitiser for each guest. Bed linen, towels and laundry are changed daily and washed at a high temperature. Guests are given the option of when and whether they would like their room serviced.
Bars & Restaurants
Table spacing and à la carte-only dining have been introduced to ensure physical distancing compliance and the highest hygiene and safety standards. We recommend that reservations are made in advance.
Capacity in fitness areas has been significantly reduced in line with physical distancing best practices. Cleaning schedules have been increased and hand sanitisers are available throughout fitness areas. All health and safety measures in our fitness areas are fully compliant with local requirements
Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
Persiaran Pantai, Desaru Coast, 81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor Darul Ta´zim
Phone: +607 828 0888
Image & copy credit: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !