This trail is suitable for those who look for a little adventure and has high fitness level. Bukit Belungkur highest summit at 283 meters above sea level offers a breath-taking scenery overlooking Selat Tebrau. Along the way our local guide will explaining about the local flora and fauna that we might come across.
After a short 30 min break on the summit, we will make their way back down and will descent to a stingless bee farm own where he will showcase stingless bee apiary.
Demonstration will be held on how the honey are collected and we will be given stingless bee honey samples to taste and light snacks before we return back to Desaru.
NEED TO KNOW
- Theme: Landscape, Secondary Forrest and Lifestyle
- Minimum no. of guests for tour to commence : 02
- Maximum no. of guests for tour : 12 pax per booking/group
- Location: Tanjung Belungkur
- Distance from Desaru: Approximately 18km
- Duration to Site: 30 minutes
- Age: min. 5 years and above
- Difficulty Level: Intermedia
- Tour Duration : approximately 2.5 hours
- Pick up Time : 8.30pm
- Meeting point: Desaru Coast
- Tour departing time : 9.00am
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Transfer from Desaru Coast
- 1 bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla