Boat depart at 9.00am/3.00pm and all guest are required to wear life jacket and applied hand sanitizer before entering the boat. Guide started off by explaining about history of Johor Sultanate.
“Further in the river guide started to explain about the mangrove ecosystem and the cruise include a mangrove scenic and photo cruise through Sungai Terus Pelanduk. “
By 10.00am/4.00pm we reach Kampung Pulau Tanjung Surat to visit the Sahabat Bakau nursery conservation programme. Afterwards we will visit Gallery Bakau that showcase traditional fishing equipment and craft. At around 10.30am/4.30pm, we will get some refreshments of jeruju tea and Cucur tepung. Guest were also shown and explained about horseshoe crab. After the refreshments we will visit a Rubber estate and being introduce to the Rubber industry history in Malaysia. Afterwards guest will visit one of the fish farm and introduce to some of the local marine produce.
By around 11.00am/5.00pm the cruise to head back to Belungkor jetty through Johor river and through the Straight of Johor. We reach back the jetty around 11.30am/5.30pm.
NEED TO KNOW
- Theme: Boat ride, Mangrove Forest, Landscape, Birdlife, Lifestyle and History
- Location: Tanjung Belungkur
- Maximum no. of guest per boat : 8 pax
- Distance from Desaru: Approximately 28km
- Duration to Site: 30 minutes
- Meeting point: Desaru Coast
- Age: All age groups
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Tour Duration : approximately 2.5 hours
- Pick-up time: 8.30am and 2.30pm
- Recommended Attire : Hat, T-shirt, shorts or long pants, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes and towel. To ensure to bring a dry bag for camera and phone
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Transfer from Desaru Coast
- 1 bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla