Luxurious beachfront Villa offers picturesque sea views and its own private infinity pool.
The Danna Langkawi greets guests with a warm smile and takes pride in honouring their legacy in composing luxury lifestyle. Built with Colonial-Mediterranean inspired architecture, this 5-star luxury resort is surrounded by enchanting nature and sandy beaches overlooking the Andaman Sea. It is strategically located at Telaga Harbour Park, amidst the various attractions.
Perfect for a restful holiday, the Princess Beach Villas are nestled amidst lush foliage, mere steps away from the beachfront and the Andaman Sea. Our Villas are well equipped to provide a luxurious stay – an elegant living room, a plush bedroom, a luxurious bath, private massage area and more, all designed with a touch of modern minimalism. Spend your days lounging in a tropical garden setting with your own private infinity pool overlooking the tranquil sea.
Booking period: now till 25 June 2021
Stay period: 3 Jan – 30 June 2021
- 2 nights stay at Princess Beach Villa
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Minibar with daily replenishment
- Daily laundry services (4 pieces per day)
- Return 2-ways Airport transfers by private car (Honda Accord / Toyota Camry subject to availability of the car) from Langkawi airport – hotel - airport
Hotel Facilities (public for all hotel guests)
- Infinity Pool
- The Danna Spa
- Fitness Centre
- F&B: Planter’s
- F&B: Terrace – contemporary restaurant
- F&B: Straits & Co – cosy casual café
- F&B: Verandah Lounge & Churchill Room
Princess Beach Villa (490 sqm)
Contemporary-designed, the one-bedroom Princess Beach Villa has its own private infinity pool with direct access to the beach and warm waters of the Andaman Sea.
- I King-sized bed
- 60sq metres infinity pool with sundeck and sun loungers
- Private garden with direct access to the beach
- Villa Host service
- iPad mini, iPod dock and Bluetooth audio system
- 65” Smart TV
- Separate rainfall shower and freestanding bath
- In-villa spa treatment area
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- A non-smoking accommodation (except outdoor areas)
Terms & Condition
- This Offer is applicable to Malaysian & Singaporean only
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package is subject to Langkawi local council fee of RM5nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Package price varies depending on seasonality
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
- Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- For more details, please contact us directly
Child PolicyMaximum per room 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years old
Child staying together is chargeable at RMper night for extra bed/rollaway bed
Child breakfast is chargeable at RM per night
Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check outStandard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
Cancellation policy:Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
Amended date will be subject to room availability.
Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Safe Travel Management
The Danna Langkawi is proud to have been awarded with "Clean & Safe Malaysia" certification according to the Hotel Certification Guideline supported by Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture of Malaysia. Hotel rigorous hygiene regimen include, but are not limited to:
- All guestrooms are deep-cleaned and disinfected using virus-specific cleaning materials after departure of guests and before arrival of the next guest.
- All public areas are cleaned and sanitized to the highest standards on an hourly basis with focus on high-flow and high-contact areas.
- All staff working spaces at Back-of-House undergo increased frequency in cleaning and sanitizing, in particular, high contact areas.
- Social distancing measures of at least 6 feet (1.8 meters) from other guests in the Lobby and common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the hotel at all common areas.
- Bellhops and front-desk staff are equipped with masks and gloves during the arrival experience of guests and when handling check-in and check-out procedures.
- All guests undergo daily temperature checks via a thermal scanner, and masks can be provided upon request.
- Hotel has re-engineered our Food & Beverage menus with an emphasis on only a la carte menus and changing our guidelines on in-room-dining.
- Hotel is constantly reviewing and adjusting the Food & Beverage handling and service in accordance to evolving food safety requirements.
- Hotel staff undergo training on hygiene protocols as well as COVID-19 awareness.
Telaga Harbour Park, Pantai Kok, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Phone: +604 9593288
Image credit: The Danna Langkawi