Your jet ski adventure begins as we bring you towards the Southern Islands of Langkawi, towards the first stop at Dayang Bunting Island. This legendary island of name as the Isle of the Pregant Maiden , as it resembles the silhouette of a reclined pregnant lady from afar is one that travellers come from afar to view. This tour will reserve at least 45 minutes for you to enjoy the Dayang Bunting Island. Ride the waves, into the open seas as we jetski across the many small islands of Langkawi. Enjoy the scenary as you navigate your jet ski. Photostop include the “The Fjords” of Langkawi, the Singa Besar Island for eagle watching & another island nearby for a short swim. Our guides will regal you with stories that are legendary as well as commentaries on how the formation of the islands began.Need To Know
- Minimum number of guests for tour to commence : 01
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old.
- The minimum child age for this tour is 3 years old. There must be an accompanying adult for each child below 16 years of age.
- The maximum pax combined weight per jet ski is 180kg.
- Swimsuit, Towel, and a set of dry clothes for change. You will be wet in this adventure.
- Sun block is highly recommended.
- Bottled water to last for a 4 hours adventure for the family.
- Indemnity forms are to be signed before tour commencent; parents or guardians are required to sign the form for children 18 and below.
- Child price is the same as the adult, as the rate is based on the number of riders.
- Departure point : Mega Water Sports Operations Beach Cabin, Cenang Beach.
Daily : Morning Session 9.00am & Afternoon Session 2.00pm
- 4 hours jetski tour ( including the time for safety briefing and operating procedure training
- Professional and experienced Tour Leader Guides *ensures safety, guide the tour & provide interesting and educational facts and stories during the tour
- Safety briefing and brief training on usage of the jet ski low emission, environmentally friendly SeaDoo jet skis.
- Life jacket , Water boots and Dry bag Insurance coverage
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Hotel transfers ( kindly inform our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfers )
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (MegaWatersports JetSki Tours ), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : MegaWatersports JetSki Tours