This is a fully guided ride with a Certified Wilderness First Responder host. Group size are kept very small and personal for comfort and safety from 2-4 pax maximum. We will pick you up bright and early in the morning from KL Sentral Station (Aloft Hotel Entrance) at 6.45am. Trips typically last from 6.45am to 11.30am local time.
A short 30 minutes drive from KL would bring you to a rustic local Malaysian Village followed by an easy going ride enjoying the cool morning by the countryside. This is a guided bike ride and would be on very good sealed roads across some rural villages and riverside views. We would be covering a total of 20 kilometers about 1 hour cycling depending on fitness levels. Mountain bikes and helmets will be provided.
Bring appropriate wear and equipment for cycling, daypack, spare change of clothes & towel (to be left in the car). Sunblock lotion as is may get a little sunny towards the late morning.
- Breakfast at local eatery
- Local forest reserve
- Visit to local museum
- 20km cycling journey
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum number of guests for tour to commence : 02 (should the minimum number of guests not met on the requested date, the organizer will have discretion whether to operate the tour or provide an alternative date & time where the tour will be operating)
- Fitness Level : Intermediate fitness level (able to walk, run or jog at least 2 hours Or climb up 5 floors of stairs without throwing up or fainting)
- Eligibility : Participants must be aged 14-65 to join the activity (children aged 14-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Tour Duration : 4 hours 15 minutes
- Meeting point : KL Sentral Station (Aloft Hotel Entrance)
- Meeting Time : 6.45am
- Recommended Attire : Walking/running shoes, gloves, cycling tights/running/sport shorts/board shorts/track bottom, cycling jersey/dry fit/quick dry short sleeve t-shirt
- Recommended to bring : change of clothes, sunscreen, caps or hats, backpack, raincoat or poncho, trail food, personal medication, beach towel & snacks, 2 bottles of 500ml drinking water, insect repellent
- The group consist of maximum 2 other tourists
- Professional guide
- Gratuities for guide
- Hotel transfers (kindly inform our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfer)
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 04 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 7 days from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Opensky Unlimited), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : OpenSky Unlimited