Four Seasons Resort Langkawi | Kayaking Adventure & Jungle Pool | 3D2N for 2 Persons
A jungle-cloaked Island Retreat In An UNESCO Geopark
Resort is located on an idyllic stretch of beach on one of only four inhabited islands in an archipelago of 99 in the Andaman Sea. As part of Southeast Asia’s first UNESCO Geopark, the opportunities for adventure here are endless: from birdwatching and snorkelling to mangrove safaris to golf and island-hopping. Test your mettle aboard the world’s steepest cable car, immerse yourself in our awe-inspiring rainforest, or spend a lazy day on our private beach, doing as much or as little as you’d like.
For the more energetic among us, we head to Kubang Badak River for some Kayaking adventure. On your arrival at the Jetty, we will start off with a quick briefing and some helpful kayaking tips for beginners. Strap on your safety life jackets before we begin to board the kayak, one person at the time. Once everyone on the kayak, we are ready to begin our kayaking adventure. We kayak at slow pace to enjoy this serene river and pedal towards the open sea.
Along the way guide will share interesting facts and explanations of the importance and intricate ecosystem of the mangrove forest. The intertwining roots of these unique plants are breeding ground for many organisms that have adapted ingenious ways to thrive in a habitat dictated by the ebb and flow of the ocean tides.
We may get to see sea eagles and kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards, then pass the local fishing station where the local fishermen gather to go to sea or return after a day out. After about 90 minutes of pedaling, we arrived back at the jetty and end our kayaking adventure.
- 2 night accommodation at selected room
- Twin Sharing (2 persons per room)
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Langkawi Kayaking along Mangrove forest & Jungle Pool Swimming (shared basis)
- Experience kayaking along Mangrove Forest
- Admire Langkawi's Limestone and Rock Formations
- Bird-watching and wildlife observation
- Enjoy delightful home cook lunch in a local family house
- Jump in a Jungle Pool for a refreshing swim
- Tour is operating on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only
- Tour starts at 10am
- Required moderate fitness level, there will be a short 20 minutes hike/walking on hilly gradient
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Lounges and Beach Service
- Use of Kayaks, Windsurfs and Catamarans
- Petanque, Table Tennis, Beach Games
- Beach Football and Volleyball
- Tennis Court
- 24-hours Buggy Service
- Kids Club
- Fitness Centre
- Business Centre
- Multi-Event Venues
- This offer is applicable to all Nationality
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package is subject to Langkawi Tourism Tax RM5nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The tour may be delayed or postponed due to maintenance, sea and weather conditions.
- The tour/activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- No refund for any unutilized activities
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Book period no later than 30th June 2021
- Stay period no later than 30th June 2021
- Package is applicable for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / queen / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 11 years old
- Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check out
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
- Children age 0-3 can join this activity
- Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) adult at all times
Prohibitions & Limitations:
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc), pregnant women and wheelchair user.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation policy :
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
- Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The amendment for travelling date maximum up to three (3) times, within Three (3) months from the 1st original traveling date. The amendment date must within the stay period and subject to the availability.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 10 days in advance prior to the original travel date.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 10 days to the arrival date
- This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Safe Travel Management
Resort is now open and welcoming guests, and have launched an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care. Upon arrival, there will be a screening procedure that may include temperature checking and questions regarding health and recent travel. Employees will be wearing masks and all guests (age 10 and above) will be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces and when receiving in-room service. Masks are strongly recommended for children age 2-9 years old. In some jurisdictions, additional or more stringent regulations on mask usage are mandated and must therefore apply. In accordance with local health authorities, some restaurant and facility services and hours may also be modified. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when travelling
Four Seasons Resort, Langkawi
Jalan Tanjung Rhu, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
Phone: 04 950 8888
Image credit: Four Seasons Resort, Langkawi
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !