A jungle-cloaked Island Retreat In An UNESCO Geopark
Voted the #1 Resort in Malaysia by Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2020, The Four Seasons Resort is an epitome of luxury living In a sanctuary of tropical rainforest, limestone cliffs , surrounded by the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea and resting on a private beach. Tucked away within an UNESCO World Geopark, the Resort’s Malay-style pavilions and villas offer both quiet, romantic havens for lovebirds as well as versatile family-oriented retreats.
About UNESCO Kilim Geoforest
Our package allows you to discover the Kilim UNESCO Geopark. Cruising on a boat and exploring abundant types of uncovered wildlife in the mangrove forest.
Starting from the Kubang Badak Jetty and hop on Explorer Boat for a ride along the coastal river to explore the mangrove forest. This Mangroves Forest is home to a unique group of plants adapted to live in an environment of constant and dynamic change. Dictated by the rise and fall of the tides. The Mangroves are a wonderful study on survival and adaptation.
We may have chances to observe the White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Kingfishers, Herons, Mudskippers, Fiddler Crabs and Monitor Lizards and if we are lucky the resident otter family. We then make our way to a local family house for a delightful home cooked lunch.
Next we head to a nearby jungle trail for a short 500m trek leads to a quiet jungle pool for a refreshing swim before returning to the hotel.
- 2 night accommodation at selected room
- Twin Sharing (2 persons per room)
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Langkawi Mangrove KILIM UNESCO Geopark & Jungle Pool Swimming (shared basis)
- Experience cruise along Kubang Badak Mangrove Forest
- Bird-watching and wildlife observation
- Enjoy delightful home cook lunch in a local family house
- Jump in a Jungle Pool for a refreshing swim
- Tour is operating on Tuesday, Thurday and Saturdays only
- Tour starts at 10am
- Required moderate fitness level, there will be a short 20 minutes hike/walking on hilly gradient
Safe Travel Management
Resort is now open and welcoming guests, and have launched an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care. Upon arrival, there will be a screening procedure that may include temperature checking and questions regarding health and recent travel. Employees will be wearing masks and all guests (age 10 and above) will be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces and when receiving in-room service. Masks are strongly recommended for children age 2-9 years old. In some jurisdictions, additional or more stringent regulations on mask usage are mandated and must therefore apply. In accordance with local health authorities, some restaurant and facility services and hours may also be modified. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when travelling
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Lounges and Beach Service
- Use of Kayaks, Windsurfs and Catamarans
- Petanque, Table Tennis, Beach Games
- Beach Football and Volleyball
- Tennis Court
- 24-hours Buggy Service
- Kids Club
- Fitness Centre
- Business Centre
- Multi-Event Venues
- This offer is applicable to all Nationality
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package is subject to Langkawi Tourism Tax RM5nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The tour may be delayed or postponed due to maintenance, sea and weather conditions.
- The tour/activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- No refund for any unutilized activities
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Book period no later than 25th February 2021
- Stay period no later than 30th June 2021
- Package is applicable for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / queen / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 11 years old
- Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check out
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 12:00 PM
- Children age 0-3 can join this activity
- Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) adult at all times
Prohibitions & Limitations:
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc), pregnant women and wheelchair user.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation policy :
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
- Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The amendment for travelling date maximum up to three (3) times, within Three (3) months from the 1st original traveling date. The amendment date must within the stay period and subject to the availability.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 10 days in advance prior to the original travel date.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 10 days to the arrival date
- This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Four Seasons Resort, Langkawi
Jalan Tanjung Rhu, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
Phone: 04 950 8888
Image credit: Four Seasons Resort, Langkawi