Langkawi Go Kart Grand Prix Sprint At Morac Adventure Park | 30 minutes
The Morac Adventure Park Circuit was designed to meet international safety standards giving you peace of mind when you put the pedal to the metal. Situated in the serene tropical island of Langkawi, the 1.3km track is designed to meet international racing standards. This phenomenal track makes it one of the best go-kart tracks in South East Asia with 21 exciting turns.
This is a 30 minutes grand prix sprint race, simulating a F1 race. Designed with a 10-minute free practice session for the drivers, followed by a 5 minute qualifying session. Racing enthusiasts will battle for pole position in a time base lap clock in. The final heat race is countdown at 15 minutes.
Every racer races on the SODI SR4, a top-of-the line kart is used by professionals around the world. Guaranteed to provide you the adrenaline rush that you are looking for.
Travellers will redeem the tour at MORAC to join in the race at the time slots that is open. Kindly ensure that the redemption of the tour is at least 60 minutes before the closing time.
Need To Know
Minimum number of guests for tour to commence : 06
- The minimum age to drive the go-kart is above 12 years old, with a minimum height of 150cm.
Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parents or guardians. Children will be required to purchase a ticket for entry.
The maximum pax combined weight per go kart is 130kg.
Indemnity forms are to be signed before tour commencement; parents or guardians are required to sign the form for children 18 and below.
Attire : Closed shoes. Morac reserves the right to decline drivers with open shoes.
Travellers with heart problem, pregnancy, disability, spinal & bone problem, under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to proceed with the tour.
Tuesday - Sunday : 1.00pm-7.00pm
- Personal insurance cover
- Full face helmet
- Hygienic mop cap
- Food and beverage
- Hotel transfer (kindly inform our travel designer should you require a quote for hotel transfers)
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Morac Adventure Park), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Morac Adventure Park
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !