Be an adventurous foodie, embarking on seeking local Langkawi delights while you thrill yourself on a jet ski experience. Heading towards the Matchinchang Geoforest Park, we will pass by the sights of small islands, local villages, local fisherman ports and marinas.
Pantai Kok is a famous beach spot where the locals go in the evening. Do what the local islanders do during their evenings out. Sit by the local stall under the coconut trees and have their favourite local tea time snacks, such as laksa, pasembur, mee rebus, rojak buah and a coconut as a drink.
Your tour guide will not only take care of your safety but they will provide commentaries of nature aspects and legendary stories of Langkawi.
Kindly inform our travel designers before the tour of special dietary requirements.
Need To Know
- Minimum number of guests for tour to commence : 01
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old.
- The minimum child age for this tour is 3 years old. There must be an accompanying adult for each child below 16 years of age.
- The maximum pax combined weight per jet ski is 180kg.
- Swimsuit, Towel, and a set of dry clothes for change. You will be wet in this adventure.
- Sun block is highly recommended.
- Bottled water to last for a 2 hours adventure for the family.
- Indemnity forms are to be signed before tour commencent; parents or guardians are required to sign the form for children 18 and below.
- Child price is the same as the adult, as the rate is based on the number of riders.
- Departure point : Mega Water Sports Operations Beach Cabin, Cenang Beach.
Daily : Morning Session 9.00am & Afternoon Session 2.00pm
- 2 hours jetski tour ( including the time for safety briefing and operating procedure training
- Professional and experienced Tour Leader Guides *ensures safety, guide the tour & provide interesting and educational facts and stories during the tour
- Safety briefing and brief training on usage of the jet ski low emission, environmentally friendly SeaDoo jet skis.
- Life jacket , Water boots and Dry bag Insurance coverage
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Hotel transfers ( kindly inform our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfers )
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (MegaWatersports JetSki Tours ), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : MegaWatersports JetSki Tours