130 million years old tropical rainforest, one of the oldest primary rainforests in the world, home to thousands of species of nature
Discover the wonders of an ancient forest at Mutiara Taman Negara. Check-into this forest reserve and bask in the natural surroundings of the Taman Negara park. Mutiara Taman Negara, an eco-tourism Resort that offers a variety of accommodation types promises guests this unique experience with basic amenities and sufficient modern comforts. The chalets are built up with mixture of wood for the bedrooms, sleep within the nature sound and modern concrete for the bathroom. Each unit has its own balcony, a relaxation after adventures activity.
Soft adventure activity-Hike up this 334m hill for panoramic view of Gunung Tahan from Teresek Hilland the magnificent forest canopies that cover the hills and valleys. Cruise along Sungai Tahan to relish the riverside flora and fauna and dip into the refreshing cascades at Lata Berkoh which form a natural Jacuzzi.
- 2 nights stay at Chalet
- 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Activities conducted by licensed nature guide
- Trekking to Teresek Hill
- Canopy Walk (subject to maintenance)
- Rapid Shooting
- Visit Aborigines Village
- Package rate is for two adults based on twin sharing
NEED TO KNOW
HOW TO GET THERE
Meeting point for this package is at Kuala Tahan Jetty, Jerantut Pahang.
From Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara approximately 4 hours through Karak highway continue with Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (exit Temerloh). Turn right after the toll and drive straight to Jerantut until you see Kuala Tahan signage on a left. Mutiara Taman Negara does not provide a parking area. All guests are recommended to park at the JKKK (Jawatankuasa Kamajuan & Keselamatan Kampung) Gated Parking Area at a cost approximately RM10 per day. Parking is at your own risk. Guests are advised to NOT park at the Kuala Tahan Jetty area due to possible rising water levels. To reach the resort, walk about 5 minute to the jetty and take a boat (has Resort name) to cross the river to Resort jetty at cost RM1 per person (pay to the boat man)
If you need transportation to be arranged from Kuala Lumpur, our Travel Designers will assist you with a quotation.
This package is suitable for everyone include children and elderly, with minimal fitness level.
WHAT TO PREPARE
Best attire with comfortable pants, t-shirts, swimming attire, sport shoes, sandals, towel, handheld torch light (during tours)
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
Mutiara Taman Negara Resort remains open to welcome all guests. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests, team members and family of associates. We are putting absolute emphasis on procedures that support high standards of cleanliness with the implementation of the Be Assured with Mutiara’s Stay Hygiene Program.
The importance in providing a safe and secure environment begins at the arrival where all guests will have to undergo temperature checks prior entering the premises. This is extended to all associates and team members as well. Arrival procedures will be in line with the social distancing policy as well as practicing high hygiene standards including special programs put in place to ensure guest rooms are clean and sanitized, the restaurants and offerings are organized in line with the Ministry of Health’s requirements, common areas will be frequently disinfected, and sanitizers will be provided at high traffic areas last but not least all associates be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure every measure is put in place in terms of safety.
At present the facilities are operating in accordance to the Recovery Movement Control Order ruling. We remain vigilant and will work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all stakeholders.
The main objective of the “Mutiara Stay Hygiene Program” is to give utmost assurance to ensure a safe environment for our guests and associates.
We look forward to welcoming your arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to Malaysian & Singaporean
Booking Policy :
- Stay period not later than 31st March 2021
- Surcharge of MYR 60 per room per package is applicable for stay during weekends on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Package is subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
- This offer is not applicable for a third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged base on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast.
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (queen / twin 2 single beds) is subject to the availability upon check-in at the resort
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 11 years old
- Guests aged 12 years old and above are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM, check-out at 12noon
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period
- Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 14 days in advance prior to the original travel date and the request is subject to the availability of the room.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made less than 13 days to the arrival date.
- This package is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show.
27000 Kuala Tahan, Pahang, Malaysia
Phone: 609-266 2200
Image credit : Mutiara Taman Negara