One&Only Desaru Coast | Spacious Suites with Private Plunge Pool | 2D1N for 2 pax
One&Only Desaru Coast is a perfect hideaway with azure waters and lush landscapes. Get inspired when you stay at this sumptuous 5 star luxury hotel in Malaysia.
Malaysia proudly unveils the luxurious award-winning brand of the One & Only. Exclusively created for the ultra-luxury market, One & Only is the conceived as a hallmark of excellence. Set in some of the most beautiful locations in the world, each resort offers guests a world of distinctive private suites and signature exclusive villas, exotic flavours and personality borne of its local culture and genuine hospitality. The One & Only Desaru Coast is nestled on the south-eastern shoreline of Malaysia, between lush rainforests and South China Sea. A spectacular tropical retreat spread across 128 acres of unspoilt nature and flanked by a secluded 1.5 kilometre stretch of pristine sands.
Unearth the breathtaking collection of luxury suites, inspired by the beauty and traditions of Malaysia's enchanting southeast. Showcasing fresh exotic delicacies with flair and flavour; cultivating wellness with new and ancient local wisdoms; curating adventures through unspoilt nature and warm tropical waters; One&Only Desaru Coast will illuminate secrets of the east like never before.
- 1 night accommodation at selected room
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- 15% savings on food bills at restaurants and bars
- 15% savings on Spa treatments at Chenot Spa (excluding retail purchases)
- Selected scheduled guest activity (once daily per pax - please refer to "Resort Experiences" for more information
- Low Season : 11 Jan-10 Feb, 18 Feb-12 Mar, 22-31 Mar, 2-28 May 2021
- High Season : 3-10 Jan, 11-17 Feb, 13-21 Mar, 1 Apr-1 May, 29 May-30 Jun 2021
- Signature 50-metre infinity pool, Ember Beach Club
- 24 hours fitness centre featuring the latest Technogym and a Pilates studio
- Chenot Spa
- Kids Club with action-packed activities and fun experiences
- Tennis and padel courts and Club One
- Biking at The Cycle Hub
Terms & Condition
- This Resident Offer is applicable to Malaysian only (Mykad holder)
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The tour may be delayed or postponed due to maintenance, sea and weather conditions.
- The tour/activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- No refund for any unutilized activities
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Stay period from 3 Jan 2021 to 30 June 2021
- Package is applicable for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / queen / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 11 years old
- Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check out
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
Cancellation policy :
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
- Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The amendment for travelling date maximum up to three (3) times, within Three (3) months from the 1st original traveling date. The amendment date must within the stay period and subject to the availability.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 10 days in advance prior to the original travel date.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 10 days to the arrival date
- This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
About One&Only and Kerzner International
At home in the world’s most inspiring locations, hand-picked for exceptional beauty and unique cultural charm, One&Only Beach Resorts, Nature Resorts, Urban Resorts and Private Homes are havens of outstanding style and service that place you in the heart of every fascinating environment. From incredible, authentic cuisine, to unique tailored excursions, and spectacular spaces to simply ‘be’; unforgettable moments begin at One&Only.
Kerzner International's vision is to create Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories for guests at all resorts. A leading global developer and operator of destination resorts, ultra-luxury hotels and residences and innovative entertainment and gaming experiences, Kerzner International operates three distinctive brands – Atlantis Resorts and Residences, Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort and One&Only Resorts.
Safe Travel Management
When you choose to stay with us, we welcome you with a firm commitment that your health, safety, and wellbeing is our utmost priority. Though some offerings will be different during this period, we continue to offer choice, privacy, personalisation, and showcase the life, energy, and heartbeat of our resorts, so you can experience an escape with the highest degree of safety.
Enhanced Health & Safety
We have always had a robust and comprehensive sanitation programme, and this strong foundation allows us to adapt quickly to evolving advice from the World Health Organization and our local health officials. We will continue to monitor their guidelines and adjust our measures, with greater visibility to you, our guest.
• All of our team are required to complete specific COVID 19 Training and re-certification of health and safety protocols prior to returning to work so they can execute their roles with confidence.
• We are appointing a new COVID-19 dedicated Health, Safety & Hygiene Coordinator in each resort who will take full responsibility for implementing our enhanced health and safety programmes and report directly to each General Manager or Managing Director.
• We have introduced an overhaul of our already-stringent hygiene and sanitation measures, from increased frequency of cleaning to new cleaning and hygiene standards.
• We offer to sanitise your luggage on arrival. Each piece will be handled carefully to guarantee safety and cleanliness prior to placing them in your room.
• A welcome kit with protective and sanitising products is available for you to use throughout your stay. In addition, all guest rooms offer a Fitness Kit and a Kids’ Kit for family arrivals.
• We have developed tools to enhance our guest experience without social contact. All traditional publications have been removed from guest rooms and information is available through new digital platforms, such as Guest Messaging Hubs, TV messages, Apps, and our new website (including menus, your resort compendium, etc.)
• With uniquely large footprints, our resorts have always ensured high levels of personal space and privacy. We will continue to maximise the use of our space, from beaches and gardens to restaurants, to ensure you can relax at a safe distance.
• We now offer new outdoor activities for children, designed with physical distancing guidelines. Where possible, we also offer bespoke private children’s arrangements.
One&Only was the first brand to introduce the global ‘Hand on Heart’ gesture which is practised in each of our resorts. It’s a personal acknowledgment between guests and colleagues, replacing the handshake.
Resorts have the necessary equipment in place for discreet and private temperature checking, from thermal cameras to digital infra-red thermometers.
Our commitment to you:
One&Only has always, and will always, collaborate with worldwide experts to achieve the highest standards and deliver the very best experience to you, our guest. This includes local and global authorities, Diversey in Food Safety Management System, LQA and Forbes for Luxury Standards, but also our wellness partners, including industry leaders Chenot, who have endorsed our health programme, and others including Guerlain and ESPA.
One&Only Desaru Coast
Darul Ta’zim, Persiaran Damai, Desaru Coast Bandar Penawar, 90, 81930, Johor
Phone: 607 8783400
Image credit: One&Only Desaru Coast
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !