Barefoot luxury experience, crystal clear waters of the South China Sea
Nestled on the beautiful island of Redang is The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort. Surrounded by the spectacular, crystal clear waters of the South China Sea, the resort bestows a contemporary barefoot luxury experience amid warm Asian hospitality. It’s time to sink your feet into the powdery white sand and immerse yourself in the sounds of the tropical rainforest.
Enjoy complimentary meals, coral reef snorkelling experience, turtle discovery and a lot more for a fun-filled holiday!
3D2N Snorkelling Experience Package Inclusion
Booking period: now until 25 March 2021
Stay period: 1 March – 31 March 2021
- 2 nights’ accommodation at selected room categories
- 2 breakfast at All Day Dining Outlet for 2 persons
- 1 set/buffet lunch for 2 persons
- 2 set/buffet dinners for 2 persons
- Complimentary access to The Taaras Airport Lounge with refreshment
- 1 time Turtle Discovery Snorkelling Experience provided with mask and life jacket for 2 persons
- Swimming Pool in landscaped garden
- Well-equipped Gymnasium
- Jojo Playroom for children
- F&B: Asean All Day Dining – Malaysia, International and fusion-inspired cuisine
- F&B: Beach Brasserie – contemporary dining in this sophisticated beachside restaurant
- F&B: Asean Terrace Lounge, overlooking the swimming pool
Cliff Hill Deluxe (46 sqm)
private balcony overlooking the island’s treeline
Garden Suite (70 sqm)
one bedroom suite with separate living room, parquet room, natural-floor bathroom with bathtub and rain shower
Cliff Premier Twin (54 sqm)
Two single beds, private balcony overlooking the ocean, parquet floor tiles, natural-floor bathroom with bathtub and separate rain shower cubicle
Cliff Premier Suite (100 sqm)
One bedroom suite with king-sized bed, separate living & dining area, private balcony overlooking the ocean, parquet floor tiles, natural-floor bathroom, separate bathtub with jacuzzi overlooking the ocean
Ocean Front Suite (80 sqm)
King sized bed, separate living room, private veranda overlooking the ocean, parquet room, natural-floor bathroom with bathtub, separate rain shower cubicle
Marine Park Conservation Fund and Jetty Fee
Every guest entering Redang Island is subject to a Marine Park Conservation Fund and Jetty Fee. These fees are payable at the Jetty and it must be paid directly to the Marine Park Conservation office. Rates are subject to change by Marine Office.
- Marine Park Conservation Fee:
Non-Malaysian at RM30nett per adult, RM15nett per children
- Jetty Fee: RM5nett per adult/children
Speed Boat fare based on shared basis from Merang Waterfront Jetty to Redang Kampung Jetty:
1-way transfer: RM130nett per person per way
2-ways transfer: RM235nett per person (return trip)
Shared boat timing:
Merang Waterfront Jetty – Redang Island: 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm
Redang Island – Merang Waterfront Jetty: 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm
P/S: Schedules can be changed without prior notice due to weather, tides and sea conditions.
Terms & Condition
- This offer is applicable to guest from worldwide nationalities
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Package price varies depending on seasonality
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
- Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- For more details, please contact us directly
Child staying together is chargeable (with or without extra bed), please contact us for package rate
Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check out
Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
Amended date will be subject to room availability.
Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Berjaya Hotel’s and Resorts Clean & Safe Commitment
Clean & Safe Commitment was designed to enhance safety and minimize risk for our guests and associates. It ensures the hygiene and sanitation practices of all our hotels and resorts meet or exceed regulatory requirements and the recommendations of World Health Organization (WHO). This commitment also includes new cleanliness protocols that meet or exceed our already rigorous standards.
These protocols are based on the most current information available on sanitization and cleanliness for the hospitality industry, as well as other pertinent industries. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from the government policy and mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures.
Clean & Safe Commitment covers all Berjaya Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
Refer full list here https://www.berjayahotel.com/clean-and-safe.html
The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort
Redang Island, Terengganu
Phone: +609 630 8888
Image credit: The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort