Vivanta Langkawi, Rebak Island. Your Own Private Island
Enjoyed a “Day with the Chef” to bring home the experience by participating in cooking class in the Private Island.
- 2 night accommodation at selected room
- Daily set breakfast as per stated
- Return Langkawi International Airport shared (SIC) transfer to Port Cenang for check-in and check-out
- Return Port Cenang shared boat transfer to Rebak Island for check-in and check-out
- Cooking Class (2 hours) include lunch (main course based on chef-of-the-day menu)
- Unlimited scheduled shared boat transfer, Port Cenang <-> Rebak Island
- Kayaking (subject to availability)
- WIFI in rooms and at selected public venues
Need To Know
Imagine being on your very own private island. Where the blue Andaman sea flirts with the secluded beaches and vibrant jungles across 390 acres of discovery. Imagine unwinding at Vivanta Langkawi, Rebak Island, one of the top beach resorts in Langkawi. An island with tropical climate, stunning rock formations and a lush forest that goes back a 100 million years, this 5-star resort in Langkawi is kissed by crystal clear waters that teem with marine life, making it perfect for exciting water sports and recreational activities. Delight in backseat surprises during the short 20-minute drive to Port Cenang from the Langkawi airport. The 2 kilometre speedboat ride, covered in just seven minutes, will send waves of excitement down your spine. At the resort, the soothing whisper of the waves, the sound of the birds, the fragrance of flowers and herbs and the comfort of attentive service offer a glimpse of a truly special tropical paradise.
Safe Travel Management
IHCL Tajness – A Commitment Restrengthened. As the world steps into the new normal, the spirit of Tajness stands reinvigorated, driven by the supreme importance it places on the safety and delight of its guests. Tajness – A Commitment Restrengthened is a mark of assurance of IHCL’s authentic Indian hospitality, with an added comfort of safety, hygiene and physical distancing.
- Round-the-clock-security on the island as well as the Jetty (Port Cenang)
- Kid’s Club
- Courts for tennis, squash and volleyball
- In-house activities
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor games
- Fitness Centre
- Event Venues
- Rainforest Afterdark
- Kayaking Adventure & Jungle Pool Swimming
- Makan-Makan Jetski
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is applicable to all Nationality
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package is subject to Langkawi Tourism Tax RM3/RM5nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The tour may be delayed or postponed due to maintenance, sea and weather conditions.
- The tour/activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- No refund for any unutilized activities
- For guest arriving at Kuah Jetty via Ferry, guest may arrange own ground transfer to Port Cenang.
- Guest may board any one of the resort complimentary scheduled boats closest to their flight departure time or Kuah ferry departure timing
- Book period no later than 31 July 2021
- Stay period no later than 19 December 2021
- Package is applicable for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / queen / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 11 years old
- Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check out
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 12:00 PM
- Include 1 main course lunch (chef of the day menu)
- Bottled water
- Duration : 2hours
Port Cenang Jetty to Vivanta Langkawi Rebak Island : 8.15am, 12.15pm, 2.30pm, 5.00pm, 7.45pm
Vivanta Langkawi Rebak Island to Port Cenang Jetty : 7.30am, 9.45am, 12.45pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm
- Please to be at the respective jetty point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Duration 7 minutes
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation policy :
- Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
- Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The amendment for travelling date maximum up to three (3) times, within Three (3) months from the 1st original traveling date. The amendment date must within the stay period and subject to the availability.
- For any booking amendments, please contact our customer service to reschedule at least 3 days in advance prior to the original travel date
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made less than 3 days to the arrival date
- This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Vivanta Langkawi Rebak Island
Vivanta Langkawi, Rebak Island, 07000, Langkawi
Phone: 04 966 5566
Image credit: Vivanta Langkawi Rebak Island