Desaru Coast is home to an interesting variety of birds with over 90 species of birds since recorded, ranging from the garden to forest edge species and from the wetlands to migratory shore and pelagic species.
Your naturalist guide will be on the lookout for the colourful Crimson and Ruby-cheeked Sunbirds, Stork-billed, White-throated and White-collared Kingfishers, Blue-tailed Bee-eaters, Blue-winged pittas and the magnificent raptors like white-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Black-shouldered Kites, Crested Serpent Eagle and many more. A checklist of the birds of Desaru will be made available at departure.
This tour is ideal for the novice as well as keen wildlife photographer. Let your experienced guide help you discover the many interesting birds that call Desaru Coast home.
NEED TO KNOW
- Theme: Bird watching - Suitable for Wildlife Photographer
- Minimum no. of guests for tour to commence : 02
- Operating hours : Daily (except every Monday)
- Tour Starting : Morning session 7.30am - 10.00am | Afternoon session 4.00pm-6.30pm
- Tour Duration : approximately 2.5 hours per session
- Location: Desaru Coast Vicinity
- Distance from Desaru: Approximately within 2km radius
- Duration to Site: 1km
- Meeting point: Desaru Coast
- Age: All age groups
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Recommended Attire : Hat, T-shirt, shorts or long pants, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Transfer from Desaru Coast
- 1 bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla