Langkawi Kayaking Adventure & Jungle Pool Swimming
For the more energetic among us, we head to Kubang Badak River for some Kayaking adventure. On your arrival at the Jetty, we will start off with a quick briefing and some helpful kayaking tips for beginners. Strap on your safety life jackets before we begin to board the kayak, one person at the time. Once everyone on the kayak, we are ready to begin our kayaking adventure. We kayak at slow pace to enjoy this serene river and pedal towards the open sea.
Along the way guide will share interesting facts and explanations of the importance and intricate ecosystem of the mangrove forest. The intertwining roots of these unique plants are breeding ground for many organisms that have adapted ingenious ways to thrive in a habitat dictated by the ebb and flow of the ocean tides.
We may get to see sea eagles and kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards, then pass the local fishing station where the local fishermen gather to go to sea or return after a day out. After about 90 minutes of pedaling, we arrived back at the jetty and end our kayaking adventure.
We than travel to nearby local house for some home made prepared lunch and refreshments. Then we drive a short distance by van, to a nearby jungle trail that leads us to a jungle pool. Its clear, cool and refreshing waters are a refreshing respite from the heat of the midday sun.
- Experience kayaking along Mangrove Forest
- Admire Langkawi’s Limestone and Rock Formations
- Bird-watching and Wildlife Observation
- Enjoy delightful home cook lunch in a local family house
- Jump in a jungle pool for refreshing swim
NEED TO KNOW
- Tour starting at 10.40am
- Meeting point : at Kubang Badak Jetty by 10.30am
- Tour Duration : 3 hours approximately : 15mins briefing/preparation, 90mins kayaking, 40mins lunch, 15mins hiking/walking/swimming.
- Tour ended by 2.00pm-2.15pm at The Datai Junction [due to the tour will end at different location, we strong recommend to take GRAB Langkawi or use our transfer with additional RM50 per person]
- Required moderate fitness level, there will be a short 20 minutes hike/walking on hilly gradient.
- The minimum child age for this tour is 5 years old. There must be an accompanying adult for each child below 12 years of age.
- Attire : Hat, T-Shirt, Shorts or long pants, swimwear, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes, towel and a change of clothes.
- Please wear swimming wear under your attire. No changing room available in the jungle area.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Kayaks and equipments
- Home cook set lunch (please advise if you have any diet restriction)
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers (please contact our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfer)
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !