Langkawi Rainforest After Dark
As the day draws to a close and the night begins to envelope it, a myriad of amazing and unique creatures begin to stir and come alive to start the night shift. Our tour starts from the base of Gunung Raya where our guide will meet and greet you. After a short brief we proceed with a drive to the summit of the highest peak on the island.
This drive up takes us along a quite road that overlooks the rainforest canopy. Your guide will lookout for such animal like monkeys, squirrels and birds such as hornbills, rollers, flowerpeckers and sunbirds. We will make several stops at scenic points to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the island.
Just about sunset we proceed to drive down Gunung Raya where proceed to Lubuk Semilang in search of the enigmatic nocturnal animals that call this place home. We hope to see bats, flying squirrels and if lucky the unique Flying Lemur also known as the Colugo.
- Enjoy Gunung Raya Spectacular Scenery and Sunset
- Meet the resident Birds of Gunung Raya
- Experience the Nocturnal Wildlife in the Rainforest
- Catch a Sight of the Colugo, also known as the Flying Lemur
NEED TO KNOW
- Meeting point is at BASE OF GUNUNG RAYA by 5pm - 8pm (transfer can be arranged with additional RM30 per person)
- Tour Duration : approximately 1 hour driving and 2 hour walk/wildlife spotting
- Fitness Level : Easy
- Not recommended for children
- Recommended Attire : Long sleeve shirts, long pants, sandals or sports shoes, mosquito repellent
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers (please contact our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfer)
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.