Lebam River Cruise
From Desaru, a 15 minutes drive to Sungai Lebam, this is a wide river surrounded by a very rich and lush mangrove forest. The drive passes through secondary forests and areas cleared for Agriculture and Palm Oil.
“Birds can be spotted especially the Black-Shoulder Kites, Herons and Pacific Swallows.”
The arrival at the jetty shows a view of a small fishing settlement and a floating restaurant. As the boat gently meanders along the river your guide will unravel the many interesting secrets of this unique ecosystem. You will learn how these bizarre-looking trees have adapted to live in this dynamic and constantly changing environment dictated by the ebb and flow of the ocean tides. Mangroves are also home to a myriad species of animals equally adapted to this ecology.
NEED TO KNOW
- Theme: Educational river cruise
- Minimum of guest for tour to commence : 2
- Location: Sungai Lebam
- Distance from Desaru: Approximately 12km
- Duration to Site: 15 minutes
- Meeting point: Desaru Coast
- Age: All age groups
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Tour Duration : approximately 2 hours
- Recommended Attire : Hat, T-shirt, shorts or long pants, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes and towel. To ensure to bring a dry bag for camera and phone
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Transfer from Desaru Coast
- 1 bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla
Need Assistance ?
Make use of our complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !