Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Langkawi is a great destination to explore the diverse flora and fauna and walking through Langkawi’s Rainforest .
Early pick up from hotel and drive to Datai Bay, a primary rainforest reserved. Along the two-hours trail, guide will introduce several herbs and plant with medicinal property and has been used by natives as treatment for illnesses and health supplement.
- Walking in Langkawi Low Land Rainforest
- Discover the Medicinal Properties of Langkawi Herbs and Trees
- Enjoy the fresh air while adoring the beauty of local trees and plants with astonishing therapeutic quality
NEED TO KNOW
- Meeting point is at Jalan Datai by 8.45am (transfer can be arranged with additional RM50 per person)
- Tour Duration : approximately 2 hours
- Fitness Level : Above average with hilly terrain and some gradient
- This trail is not suitable for children below 12 years old
- Recommended Attire : Long sleeves shirts, Long pants, Sports Shoes and sun protection
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers (please contact our travel designers should you require a quote for hotel transfer)
SAFE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
It is compulsory to check in on the MySejahtera app and temperature checking before proceeding on the tour. Social distancing rules to be followed according the guidelines of the Mnistry of Health of Malaysia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- This offer is applicable to all nationality
- Bookings is made available up to 03 days before the actual date of tour.
- This tour is open for booking for weekday and weekend, subject to availability
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
The terms and condition is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 100% cancellation charge is applicable it is made between 24 hours from the date of the tour booked. There will be no refund on the payment made.
- If there is a No Show on the day of the tour, there will be no refund for the tour.
- Cancellation of tour by the tour operator : In the event of poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified has become impossible, the Tour Operator (Jungle Walla), will then reschedule the tour or cancel the tour if the guest is unable to reschedule.
Image credit : Junglewalla