Sun, sea and sand await during your next staycation at The Danna Langkawi. Escape to a luxurious getaway with sumptuous bubbly breakfast at an unbeatable rate.
The Danna Langkawi greets guests with a warm smile and takes pride in honouring their legacy in composing luxury lifestyle. Built with Colonial-Mediterranean inspired architecture, this 5-star luxury resort is surrounded by enchanting nature and sandy beaches overlooking the Andaman Sea. It is strategically located at Telaga Harbour Park, amidst the various attractions. Voted by TripAdvisor travellers as the No. 1 (Luxury) Hotel in Langkawi and Malaysia for 4 consecutive years since 2015, The Danna Langkawi is highly recognised for its personalised guests’ services and inspiring accommodation. Make the most out of your holiday when you stay at The Danna Langkawi as the hotel offers an array of amazing features to complement your well-deserved vacation.
Booking period: now till 30 June 2021
Stay period: 14 February – 30 June 2021
- 1 night stay at selected room type
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Return 2-ways Airport transfers by private car (Honda Accord / Toyota Camry subject to availability of the car) from Langkawi airport – hotel - airport
- Infinity Pool
- The Danna Spa
- Fitness Centre
- F&B: Planter’s
- F&B: Terrace – contemporary restaurant
- F&B: Straits & Co – cosy casual café
- F&B: Verandah Lounge & Churchill Room
Merchant (60 sqm)
With views of the serene hills, Telaga Harbour Park or refreshing Courtyard
Grand Merchant (70 sqm)
Lounge in your own private balcony with an oversized daybed and hill views
Marina (75 sqm)
With charming views of the marina and a private balcony with oversized daybed
Viceroy (65 sqm)
Private balcony with tranquil sea view and pool view
Princess Beach Villa (490 sqm)
Contemporary-designed, the one-bedroom Princess Beach Villa has its own private infinity pool with direct access to the beach and warm waters of the Andaman Sea.
Terms & Condition
- This Offer is applicable to Malaysian & Singaporean only
- Package is subject to Malaysia Tourism Tax RM10nett per room per night
- Package is subject to Langkawi local council fee of RM5nett per room per night
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- The Traveller Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the package rates herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest
- Package price varies depending on seasonality
- Once the booking is confirmed prepayment is required to guarantee the booking. Otherwise The Traveller Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice
- This offer is not applicable for third person stay. The 3rd person will be charged based on the hotel policy on extra bed and breakfast
- Room Type, Bedding & Extra Bed Policy
- The room type, bedding configuration (king / twin), connecting room and the floor level is subject to the availability upon check-in at the hotel.
- For more details, please contact us directly
Child PolicyMaximum per room 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years old
Child staying together is chargeable at RMper night for extra bed/rollaway bed
Child breakfast is chargeable at RM per night
Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check outStandard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
Standard hotel check-out time latest 12:00 PM
Cancellation policy:Non-Refundable, free amendment travel date within the stay period.
Amended date will be subject to room availability.
Reservation is amendable for travelling date or guest name only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
This is non-refundable, should there be a case of no show
Safe Travel Management
The Danna Langkawi is proud to have been awarded with "Clean & Safe Malaysia" certification according to the Hotel Certification Guideline supported by Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture of Malaysia. Hotel rigorous hygiene regimen include, but are not limited to:
- All guestrooms are deep-cleaned and disinfected using virus-specific cleaning materials after departure of guests and before arrival of the next guest.
- All public areas are cleaned and sanitized to the highest standards on an hourly basis with focus on high-flow and high-contact areas.
- All staff working spaces at Back-of-House undergo increased frequency in cleaning and sanitizing, in particular, high contact areas.
- Social distancing measures of at least 6 feet (1.8 meters) from other guests in the Lobby and common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the hotel at all common areas.
- Bellhops and front-desk staff are equipped with masks and gloves during the arrival experience of guests and when handling check-in and check-out procedures.
- All guests undergo daily temperature checks via a thermal scanner, and masks can be provided upon request.
- Hotel has re-engineered our Food & Beverage menus with an emphasis on only a la carte menus and changing our guidelines on in-room-dining.
- Hotel is constantly reviewing and adjusting the Food & Beverage handling and service in accordance to evolving food safety requirements.
- Hotel staff undergo training on hygiene protocols as well as COVID-19 awareness.
Telaga Harbour Park, Pantai Kok, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Phone: +604 9593288
Image credit: The Danna Langkawi